Saturday, November 26, 2011


Simply Delicious banana bites
Makes about 16 small bites
Ingredients:
1 cup ground raw oat grouts
1 cup ground Kitz Simply Delicious
¼ tsp. each of ground vanilla bean & cinnamon – optional as it is in the Simply Delicious
2 small to medium ripe bananas
1 scoop raw vegan protein powder, I use Sunwarrior.

Preparation:
·         In a dry blender ground oats and simply delicious until fine
·         Place it into a large bowl
·         Add remaining dry ingredients
·         In the same blender blend the bananas and add to the rest of the ingredients
·         Stir and mix to your little hearts content, it is too dry add more bananas, honey or agave it its too wet add more ground oats or simply delicious.
·         Shape into a long log then cut them into 2cm bites and roll in good quality dry coconut.
·         Place in the fridge for after’s or just get into them straight away

I am so busy lately that I am doing lot of 10 treats for my Angels at Kitz Living Foods

Enjoy!! J




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

I am not a doctor, registered dietitian or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness and life and hopefully to inspire you. All content provided on my blog is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Karen

Karenluvslife

Labels

baking (70) bread (13) breakfast (72) Dairy free (211) dessert (90) Dinner (51) dips and sauces; sauces (43) extra's (17) Fitness (6) gluten free (231) Grain free (169) low calorie (51) lunch (85) Paleo (201) raw food (122) salad (21) smoothie (8) snacks (194) vegan (162) vegetarian (45)