Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Crab Cake Waffles - Grain free, dairy free

 I love my waffle maker!!! Here is another waffle recipe.
 Crab Cake Waffle 

Makes about 2-3 small waffles

Ingredients:

1 170g tin crab meat, drained (squeeze the water out by pushing the lid down and pouring off the liquid)
1 tbs coconut flour
2 tbs almond flour/meal
1/2 tsp onion flakes
1/2 tsp garlic flakes
1/4 tsp massel vegetable stock
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 tsp dried parsley or a tbs fresh parsley
1 fresh range organic egg

Preparation:

Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Cook in a pre-heated waffle maker until cooked through.
NOTE: You can also shape into patties and cook in a fry pan or bake in the oven.


Crab Cake Waffles

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. how creative! I really love savory waffles and definitely need to put my waffle maker to better use for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative. I've never heard of a crab cake waffle (until Pinterest). Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:

I am not a doctor, registered dietitian or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness and life and hopefully to inspire you. All content provided on my blog is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Karen

Karenluvslife

Labels

baking (69) bread (13) breakfast (72) Dairy free (209) dessert (89) Dinner (51) dips and sauces; sauces (42) extra's (16) Fitness (6) gluten free (230) Grain free (168) low calorie (51) lunch (85) Paleo (200) raw food (122) salad (21) smoothie (8) snacks (194) vegan (159) vegetarian (45)