We had one left over so Mr J got a breakfast burrito, good way to sneak some fresh greens into his breakfast.
Easy Burrito Wrap
1 cup self raising flour or plain (both work)
1/2 cup water - room temperature
- Add water to flour in a large bowl and mix with a spoon until it comes together
- Grease hands with good quality oil, I used extra virgin olive oil, and kneed until it forms a nice pliable ball
- let sit for at least 20mins - I left mine about an hour
- Preheat a good heavy based fry pan to medium/high and wipe it with coconut oil. I put coconut oil on a paper towel and wiped it over the bottom of the pan.
- Divide into quarters, then one at a time roll into balls and press out as flat as you can with a rolling pin on an oiled surface then cook in the heated pan.
- Once you see bubbles appearing turn to cook the other side.
- While the first is cooking roll out the second so that it is ready to go.
Cook until bubbles appear and you get some dark spot on the bottom
turn and finish cooking. Make sure it has cooked right through, if not turn again a finish.
Enjoy, these can be used for so many things, I am going to try them with Spelt flour as well, will update on how they go.