Elegant raw chocolatesIngredients:
1 cup tempered raw cacao paste
1 cup cacao butter
½ cup dark agave
½ tsp Kalahari or Celtic sea salt
½ tsp vanilla powder
1 cup cashews –soaked
½ cup dates – soaked
2 large tbs dark agave
1 tsp mesquite – optional but this really takes it to the next level.. Amazing!!
Activated almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts
Sun dried white mulberries
- In a glass or ceramic bowl melt the cocoa paste, cocoa butter, agave, salt and vanilla at low temperature, I did this in my dehydrator but you can also do it in your oven set at warm, keep it at about 40oc (105of) or over a bowl of simmering water making sure no water gets into the mix.
- In a high speed blender add the soaked and rinsed cashews, agave, dates and mesquite and blend on high until super smooth and creamy. Rub it between you thumb and forefinger to make sure that it is not grainy textured if it is keep going until it’s like cream!
- Add the melted chocolate to the creamed cashew mix in the blender and blend to combine
- Gently spoon the mix into a piping bag with a decorative nozzle ensuring that you don't get any pockets of air
- Pipe the mix onto baking paper in various shapes and decorate with the nuts and dried fruit. For the hazelnuts I placed the hazelnut on the paper and piped over the top so the hazelnut is in the middle of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate or freeze until set.
- For the hazelnuts I placed the hazelnut on the paper and piped over the top so the hazelnut is in the middle of the chocolate.
- The tempered raw chocolate, dark agave, cocoa butter, vanilla powder, mesquite and Kalahari salt can be purchased online from Raw Pleasure if your local health of wholefoods don't carry it.