Friday, August 9, 2013

Zucchini pasta with boiled egg sauce – Paleo, grain free and dairy free

This is a quick post for the gorg peeps on FB that want this recipe.
It's a perfect day here so I have made up big salads for us to take on a picnic. I'm taking this recipe plus adding a bit more spiralized veg to it, carrots, beets and some grated mushrooms. My tummy is playing up so I am having to back off a bit to settle it down so I won't be putting the garlic in today.

Zucchini pasta with boiled egg sauce
Serves: 1

Ingredients:

1 large zucchini

Sauce:

1 boiled egg
Left over zucchii spirooli or a small peice of zucchini
½ cloves garlic
2 slice fresh ginger
2 slices fresh turmeric
½ tsp Celtic salt
½ tsp cracker pepper

Garnish:

Smoked paprika powder
Fresh zested turmeric
Fresh Coriander

Preparation:

Spiralize zucchini on the fine blade of the spirooli and plate it.

Sauce


Add peeled egg along with the remaining sauce ingredients and blend until smooth. Pour sauce onto noodles and garnish with paprika, turmeric and coriander. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

I am not a doctor, registered dietitian or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness and life and hopefully to inspire you. All content provided on my blog is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Karen

Karenluvslife

Labels

baking (70) bread (13) breakfast (72) Dairy free (211) dessert (90) Dinner (51) dips and sauces; sauces (43) extra's (17) Fitness (6) gluten free (231) Grain free (169) low calorie (51) lunch (85) Paleo (201) raw food (122) salad (21) smoothie (8) snacks (194) vegan (162) vegetarian (45)