Monday, September 2, 2013

Sauerkraut update and a 2 minute snack idea

Far out!! I'd forgotten all about my sauerkraut that I posted over 2 month ago. It was hiding in the back of my pantry. My son had put the coffee maker in front of it so I couldn't see it. I fished it out this morning and put it into smaller jars. It looks gorgeous, a lovely pink colour and you can't tell the difference between the two cabbages that I used.






Serving suggestion 
Zucchini, mushroom, myagvar and sauerkraut. Add a sprinkle of chili, quick and simple. 

It's Monday.. don't hate it, you'll be wasting 1/7th of you life! Enjoy everyday for what it is!! :-) 


2 comments:

  1. It seems a better idea just two minutes for a delicious snacks.You can enjoy these snacks with coffee or tea.

    Thanks
    Finn Felton

    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:

I am not a doctor, registered dietitian or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness and life and hopefully to inspire you. All content provided on my blog is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Karen

Karenluvslife

Labels

baking (70) bread (13) breakfast (72) Dairy free (211) dessert (90) Dinner (51) dips and sauces; sauces (43) extra's (17) Fitness (6) gluten free (231) Grain free (169) low calorie (51) lunch (85) Paleo (201) raw food (122) salad (21) smoothie (8) snacks (194) vegan (162) vegetarian (45)