Sunday, January 19, 2014

Creamy Tropical Fruit Thickshake - Raw Vegan


All of the premium summer fruits in this thickshake are at their peak, super ripe, full of luscious sweetness and aroma and OMG drop dead so damn juicy and tasty... I just wish Craig was home it would be sooo easy for him on his 10 days raw! I think he would be in heaven too.. sorry Babe to tease you with these photos but Jordi and I are enjoying them for you.. xx

I've also added some photos of some beautiful Frangipanis I collected on my way home from my pre dinner walk last night. There are 3 different varieties in the bowl.. I wonder if you can tell the different, there is the white and yellow one and 2 pink varieties.. one has a little more orange than the other and they all smell slightly different. Their gorgeous aroma blends magnificently with the tropical fruit.. "I feel blessed!".. that's my positive affirmation for today. 

 Creamy Tropical Fruit Thickshake
Makes: 3 large serves.

Ingredients:

2 super ripe and creamy Ladyfinger Bananas
1 super ripe and sweet Mango
1 ripe and gooey White Peach
1/4 small to medium sweet Pineapple
Handful Activated Almonds
2 scoops Raw Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder or Protein Powder of your choice.
1 cup ice
1/2 to 1 cup water 

Preparation:

Add all ingredients to a high speed blender (gee I hope you have a good one cos chunky is not good) and blend on its maximum speed for at least 45 seconds to a minute until it's wonderfully smooth and creamy just like the horrible dairy thickshakes we all remember from our childhood. :-)

Enjoy! 



 Forgot the mention my little friend that come up on the greens I picked from our garden this morning.. Pretty cute isn't he? 

 Enjoy your Sunday and I hope you have a bowl full of amazing Tropical fruit in your house so you can make this today.. perfect in this hot weather.. 
shared at Wellness Weekend

2 comments:

  1. Your flower pictures are so beautiful. Refreshment for the soul while everything is grey and white here in the Northern Hemisphere! This smoothie sounds divine! I hope you're coming to link up the past few raw delights at Raw Foods Thursdays! I could seriously live off your site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather, I'm happy bring some colour into you life.. it's a shame I can't share their beautiful scent though. Yes, I love Raw Food Thursdays I just need to remember to get to it on time.. :-)

      Delete

Disclaimer:

I am not a doctor, registered dietitian or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness and life and hopefully to inspire you. All content provided on my blog is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Karen

Karenluvslife

Labels

baking (70) bread (13) breakfast (72) Dairy free (211) dessert (90) Dinner (51) dips and sauces; sauces (43) extra's (17) Fitness (6) gluten free (231) Grain free (169) low calorie (51) lunch (85) Paleo (201) raw food (122) salad (21) smoothie (8) snacks (194) vegan (162) vegetarian (45)