Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Last years healthified Christmas treats


Sharing with you a quick round up of some of last years treats I did for Christmas. All of these recipes are Paleo and Vegan and taste just as good, if not better than their so called real thing. I really think these are the real deal as they are made entirely of natural plant based ingredients. I hope you enjoy. 

Raw Vegan

 Raw Vegan

Raw Vegan

Vegan Paleo

Raw Vegan

Paleo

Random Christmas Tart 

Raw Vegan

Raw Vegan

Wishing all of my treasured followers a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Prosperous New Year. I may get a post in before hand but if not Enjoy!

PS Hope to get a healthy dairy free and a vegan custard recipe up. It may happen tomorrow. I've tested one and it was pretty good, I now want to test a vegan one.. :-) 

4 comments:

  1. They look delicious! I would never have guessed they were vegan by looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess. Yes I love what we can do with vegan food. 💞😃💞

      Delete
  2. Yum, these look great, especially the last fudge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle. The fudge was the family favorite last year. It's delicious.

      Delete

Disclaimer:

I am not a doctor, registered dietitian or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness and life and hopefully to inspire you. All content provided on my blog is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Karen

Karenluvslife

Labels

baking (70) bread (13) breakfast (72) Dairy free (211) dessert (90) Dinner (51) dips and sauces; sauces (43) extra's (17) Fitness (6) gluten free (231) Grain free (169) low calorie (51) lunch (85) Paleo (201) raw food (122) salad (21) smoothie (8) snacks (194) vegan (162) vegetarian (45)