Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Poached eggs in Ratatoulie



Living my life on the road now!! Yes! We've left home and my husband and I now live in a Motorhome traveling Australia blogging about our adventure. We talk about everything from the lifestyle, how we keep fit and healthy through exercise and eating as well as hiking, mountain biking, the lifestyle, free camping, house sitting, interesting people and places along the way and more. I'll be posting my recipes there but will visit here occasionally to see how things are going as this blog is still is my original baby. I thoroughly enjoy blogging and sharing my health alternative recipes so if you want to see what we're doing please head on over to our new blog Luving Life Living Free. 



Here's one of our favourite recipes while on the road, especially after a visit to a local farmers market and the produce is fresh and local.




Enjoy! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

I am not a doctor, registered dietitian or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness and life and hopefully to inspire you. All content provided on my blog is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Karen

Karenluvslife

Labels

baking (70) bread (13) breakfast (72) Dairy free (211) dessert (90) Dinner (51) dips and sauces; sauces (43) extra's (17) Fitness (6) gluten free (231) Grain free (169) low calorie (51) lunch (85) Paleo (201) raw food (122) salad (21) smoothie (8) snacks (194) vegan (162) vegetarian (45)