Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Chicken Burrito Mince, a favourite Friday night ritual



Everyone had a favourite burrito or as we quite often call them in Australia, a wrap. For our family it's a Friday night ritual that we have what we call Burritos. If I didn't make this up for the boys they'd wonder what the heck was going on.


So, seen as we have left home and they now have to cook for themselves they asked me for the recipe, as you know I do this blog not only for you but also for myself and my family so I've shared it here so that they always have my recipes on hand. This ones for you Jordi, i'd say it won't take long and you'll master it and won't even need to look up the ingredients.


Chicken Burrito Mince 

I've shared the recipe for this on our Healthy Travel and Lifestyle site 
check it out here


Add a good dollop of avocado, salsa, fresh tomato and greater cheese if your into it and enjoy! 





:-) 

cheers... K 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

I am not a doctor, registered dietitian or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness and life and hopefully to inspire you. All content provided on my blog is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Karen

Karenluvslife

Labels

baking (70) bread (13) breakfast (72) Dairy free (211) dessert (90) Dinner (51) dips and sauces; sauces (43) extra's (17) Fitness (6) gluten free (231) Grain free (169) low calorie (51) lunch (85) Paleo (201) raw food (122) salad (21) smoothie (8) snacks (194) vegan (162) vegetarian (45)