Friday, October 2, 2015

Market Haul Miso Soup



I adore fresh greens and I love miso!!! I have a habit of buying way too much fresh spinach, silver beet, kale, bok choy and lately I've been able to get broccoli spinach. I didn't even know it existed. I found it at the Townsville City markets about a month and ago and can't get enough of it. It's wonderful buying straight from the farmer, picked the day before. If stored properly it stays super fresh for at least a week. Sometimes this is a bit hard for me in the van as I don't have much fridge space so it has to go in my big fruit and veg box my husband custom made to fit on one of our shelves. It's been a godsend as it stores all of your produce in a safe spot so that it doesn't fall all over the floor when we are on the road.


I stayed in Townsville for a month and spent 2 weeks of that by myself as my husband had to go to work. He's now doing job share and only has to go in every 6 weeks which is perfect as it gives us time to explore and travel in between and tops up the account for the next 6 weeks. We're busy working on a new project that I can't wait to share so that he doesn't have to do that anymore. Our new venture is healthy, wholesome and suitable for everyone. I'm very excited about it. It's been so hard not being able to share but it's not long now we are getting closer. :-)


Market Haul Miso Soup

I've shared the recipe and a bit more of our story on the new website
you can find the recipe here. It's quick and so delicious. It would also make a fantastic light dinner served with some gluten free noodles or a few slices of my Luvinglife bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

I am not a doctor, registered dietitian or fitness expert. The purpose of my blog is to share my experiences with food, fitness and life and hopefully to inspire you. All content provided on my blog is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Karen

Karenluvslife

Labels

baking (70) bread (13) breakfast (72) Dairy free (211) dessert (90) Dinner (51) dips and sauces; sauces (43) extra's (17) Fitness (6) gluten free (231) Grain free (169) low calorie (51) lunch (85) Paleo (201) raw food (122) salad (21) smoothie (8) snacks (194) vegan (162) vegetarian (45)