Grain Free Yeast Bread
- Ground bread mix until fine with the salt and baking powder
- Add to a large mixing bowl with the yeast and stir to combine
- Add the room temperature eggs, tepid water and vinegar then stir for about 1 minute to create a thick dough.
- Turn the dough into the bread loaf pan and flatten the top
- Place into the oven and turn the heat to 180 degrees Celsius, no fan!
- Set the timer at 1 hour and 10 minutes
- When the timer goes off you can remove the loaf from the pan and set it back into the oven for 10-15 minutes to finish off the crust or it can be removed straight away if it sounds hollow when tapped with the back of you hand.
- Allow to cool, then store in a bag or container allowing the loaf to breath so that it does not sweat.
- If you like a seedy loaf then just blend part of the mix or none at all to give it some full seed crunch.
- If you don't have a proper dedicated bread pan you can use a cake loaf pan but it may need to be lined with non stick baking paper or lightly greased.
- If you are going to freeze you may find it best to pre slice then place sheets between the slices so that you can remove them as needed without having to defrost the whole loaf.
- Highly recommend that in warmer temperatures you store your bread in the fridge!!
- Can also be enjoyed straight from the oven warm and hot while the crust is still crisp!
- Best stored in the fridge in a vented container so that it doesn’t sweat. Keeps well for at least a week. May be frozen.
It slices perfectly and is nice and pliable so it works well for sandwiches and burgers.
Grab a bag of the mix I've created at my new shop
As always - Enjoy!