Cranberry, Coconut and Almond Cookies
1 cup blanched almond meal
1 cup rolled oats or quinoa for Paleo
1 ½ cups coconut sugar
½ cup org coconut flakes
½ cup almond flakes
½ cup dried cranberries
½ cup cacao buttons
75ml maple syrup
½ cup coconut sugar extra
2-3 tbs water
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius, no fan and line 2 baking trays.
- Add almond meal, oats or quinoa, 1 cup sugar, coconut, almond flakes, and cranberries to a bowl and stir to combine
- Add cacao, syrup and extra ½ cup coconut to a frypan on medium and melt until it starts to froth and bubble.
- Add cacao mix to dry mix with water and stir to create a thick dough
- Shape into 35 balls and flatten slightly before baking for 12-14 minutes.
As per usual, Enjoy!